A Law Practice Dedicated to Family Wealth Preservation
WealthPLAN, PC is a law practice founded by Francis B. Doyle in 1996. The driving force behind the creation of our firm was the goal of providing acutely experienced legal services for clients needing a responsive and complete approach to estate planning.
WealthPLAN, PC has assembled a group of experienced, high energy, and client-focused professionals committed to your planning and estate and trust representation needs. We address all aspects of estate planning, wealth preservation, trust and estate administration, and trust and estate litigation. We are dedicated to helping you make smart, timely choices that reduce the exposure of your estate to taxes and other wealth transfer costs, many of which are not financial!
The WealthPLAN, PC Difference
Conventional estate planning passes wealth to one’s beneficiaries in an efficient and tax-effective manner. Building on a solid foundation of estate planning, WealthPLAN, PC designs and implements management systems that are also of significant benefit during your life. Recommendations are specifically designed to meet your individual needs.
WealthPLAN, PC also offers consulting services to family businesses, executives, and key employees of corporations. We work with other attorneys, accountants, insurance and asset management professionals as part of a team dedicated to achieving your individual goals and objectives.
WealthPLAN, PC’s tenured team provides invaluable expertise to help you make smart, timely choices that:
- Enhance your wealth and its utility to you during your lifetime
- Reduce income, gift, estate, generation-skipping, and real property taxes
- Preserve wealth for future generations
- Secure your family legacy
WealthPLAN, PC was founded with a passionate commitment to client care and service. In achieving a client’s objectives, we are guided by principles of professional conduct that exceed the highest ethical standards of integrity, competency, and efficiency.
Our Service Commitment
- Respond to your inquiries promptly.
- Meet client deadlines and deliver on time.
- Encourage and answer all client questions.
- Analyze all options so that our recommendations are the best solutions for you.
- Committed to helping you make smart, timely choices for you and your family.
It is our goal to become and remain your family attorneys for generations.