Kevin L. Jentes Esq.
Attorney Kevin L. Jentes, studied at the University of San Francisco and graduated summa cum laude with his B.S. in Business Administration and a minor in legal studies in 2006. From there Mr. Jentes received a paralegal degree from the University of California, Berkeley in 2007. Mr. Jentes then went on to receive his J.D. in law from Golden Gate School of Law in 2014. During law school, Mr. Jentes was the recipient of a Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in S.E.C. Regulations, and a CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Appellate Advocacy. Mr. Jentes also worked full-time as a paralegal at a mid-sized plaintiff litigation firm in Marin County while attending law school at night. After graduating law school, Mr. Jentes began working with an Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Probate firm in Palo Alto.
Kevin is passionate about the law and finding creative ways to help people solve problems and plan for the future.Outside of the office, Kevin enjoys spending his free time with his family. Kevin is an avid surfer, so most weekends you will find him at a beach in Santa Cruz or at Ocean Beach in San Francisco.
- Estate Planning
- Trust Litigation
- Trust Administration and Probate
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2014
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- Major: Paralegal Degree
- University of San Fransisco, San Francisco, California
- Bachelor of Science - 2006
- California, 2017
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in S.E.C. Regulations
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Appellate Advocacy
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, Co-Chair, 2018 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present