Attorney Kevin L. Jentes, J.D., studied at the University of San Francisco and graduated summa cum laude with his B.S. in Business Administration and a minor in legal studies in 2006. From there Mr. Jentes received a paralegal degree from the University of California, Berkeley in 2007. Mr. Jentes then went on to receive his J.D. in law from Golden Gate School of Law in 2014. During law school, Mr. Jentes was the recipient of a Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in S.E.C. Regulations, and a CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Appellate Advocacy. Mr. Jentes also worked full-time as a paralegal at a mid-sized plaintiff litigation firm in Marin County while attending law school at night. After graduating law school, Mr. Jentes began working with an Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Probate firm in Palo Alto.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Fransisco, CA, 2014. Juris Doctorate.
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, 2007. Paralegal Degree.
- University of San Fransisco, San Fransisco, CA, 2006. Bachelor of Science.
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member.
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, Member.
- American Bar Association, Member.