Attorney Heather Ledgerwood, J.D., L.L.M. studied at U.C. San Diego where she received her B.A. in Psychology. From there she received her J.D. in law and an L.L.M. in Taxation and Estate Planning from Golden Gate School of Law. She focuses her practice on Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Litigation, but her main area of focus is on dealing with stale trusts. In addition, she is well-versed in handling trust tax returns.
Often giving of her time to the community, she reviewed and prepared tax returns in 2010 for various individuals living on a lower income in Redwood City. Attorney Ledgerwood is a highly skilled legal representative that is available to assist with all matters related to tax law, estate and trust administration.
Call WealthPLAN, PC today for more information.
- Golden Gate School of Law, San Fransisco, CA. Juris Doctorate.
- U.C. San Diego, San Diego, CA. Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
- Palo Alto Bar Association, Member.
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member.
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, Member.
- American Bar Association, Member.