Attorney Brian E. Qualls is our newest addition to our firm. He has been practicing estate planning law for over a decade. He received much of his initial training from the founder of WealthPLAN, Francis Doyle, and went on to work with a couple of mid-sized law firms before ultimately starting his own practice. Over the years, he maintained a relationship with WealthPLAN, which included a referral relationship as well as an Of Counsel relationship.
Brian has a passion for family wealth transfer that is reflected in his attentiveness to clients and their unique needs, as well as the prompt and thorough service he provides to address those needs. His clients consistently comment on his ability to make the estate planning process “easy”, and appreciate his use of “plain English” to explain estate planning options and concepts.
He graduated law school with distinction on an academic awards scholarship from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 2004. Brian was also the outstanding graduate and Dean’s medal candidate for the Department of Economics at California State University, Fresno in 2001.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. 2004. Juris Doctorate.
- California State University, Fresno, CA. 2001. Economics.
- Palo Alto Bar Association, Member.
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member.
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, Member.
- American Bar Association, Member.