Attorney Danielle L. DeMartino is our newest addition to our team of attorneys, practicing estate planning and business succession. She isn't a stranger to us, though, as she started at WeathPLAN, PC as our Legal Assistant in 2012.
Coming from a background of law and order, Danielle realized she wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and be an effective voice for clients. After graduating with honors from Lincoln Law School in 2018, she knew she wanted to focus on helping people navigate complex estate planning issues they otherwise could not solve themselves. Danielle's goal is to make a difficult or daunting estate planning task seem easy and simplified, obtaining results and going above and beyond client expectations.
When not helping clients carry on their legacy to their loved ones, Danielle spends as much time as she can outdoors. She loves road trips, reading, checking out the latest farm to table restaurant in the area, volunteering at her local library, and supporting local farmers.
- Estate planning and Business succession
- Lincoln Law School of San Jose, San Jose, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2018
- University of California, Santa Cruz, California
- Bachelor of Arts - 2010
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member
- Santa Cruz County Bar Association, Member
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member