History of WealthPLAN, PC
A Law Practice Dedicated to Family Wealth Preservation
WealthPLAN, PC is a law practice founded by Francis B. Doyle in 1996. The driving
force behind the creation of the firm was the goal of providing acutely
experienced legal services for clients needing a responsive and complete
approach to estate planning.
WealthPLAN, PC has assembled a group of experienced, high energy, and client-focused
professionals committed to your planning and estate and trust representation
needs. They address all aspects of estate planning, wealth preservation,
trust and estate administration, and trust and estate litigation. They
are dedicated to helping you make smart, timely choices that reduce the
exposure of your estate to taxes and other wealth transfer costs, many
of which are not financial!
Conventional estate planning passes wealth to one's beneficiaries in
an efficient and tax-effective manner. Building on a solid foundation
of estate planning, WealthPLAN, PC designs and implements management systems
that are also of significant benefit during your life. Recommendations
are specifically designed to meet your individual needs.
WealthPLAN, PC also offers consulting services to family businesses, executives,
and key employees of corporations. They work with other attorneys, accountants
insurance and asset management professionals as part of a team dedicated
to achieving your individual goals and objectives.
WealthPLAN, PC's tenured team provides invaluable expertise to help you
make smart, timely choices that:
- Enhance your wealth and its utility to you during your lifetime
- Reduce income, gift, estate, generation skipping and real property taxes
- Preserve wealth for future generations
- Secure your family legacy
WealthPLAN, PC was founded with a passionate commitment to client care and
service. In achieving a client’s objectives, they are guided by
principles of professional conduct that exceed the highest ethical standards
of integrity, competency and efficiency.
Their Service Commitment
- Respond to your inquiries promptly.
- Meet client deadlines and deliver on time.
- Encourage and answer all client questions.
- Analyze all options so that their recommendations are the best solutions for you.
- Committed to helping you make smart, timely choices for you and your family.
It is their goal to become and remain your family attorneys for generations