History of WealthPLAN
A Law Practice Dedicated to Family Wealth Preservation
WealthPLAN is a law practice founded by Francis B. Doyle in 1996. The driving
force behind the creation of the firm was the goal of providing acutely
experienced legal services for clients needing a responsive and complete
approach to estate planning.
WealthPLAN has assembled a group of experienced, high energy, and client-focused
professionals committed to your planning and estate and trust representation
needs. We address all aspects of estate planning, wealth preservation,
trust and estate administration, and trust and estate litigation. We are
dedicated to helping you make smart, timely choices that reduce the exposure
of your estate to taxes and other wealth transfer costs, many of which
are not financial!
Conventional estate planning passes wealth to one's beneficiaries in
an efficient and tax-effective manner. Building on a solid foundation
of estate planning, WealthPLAN designs and implements management systems
that are also of significant benefit during your life. Recommendations
are specifically designed to meet your individual needs.
WealthPLAN also offers consulting services to family businesses, executives,
and key employees of corporations. We work with other attorneys, accountants
insurance and asset management professionals as part of a team dedicated
to achieving your individual goals and objectives.
WealthPLAN's tenured team provides invaluable expertise to help you
make smart, timely choices that:
- Enhance your wealth and its utility to you during your lifetime
- Reduce income, gift, estate, generation skipping and real property taxes
- Preserve wealth for future generations
- Secure your family legacy
WealthPLAN was founded with a passionate commitment to client care and
service. In achieving a client’s objectives, we are guided by principles
of professional conduct that exceed the highest ethical standards of integrity,
competency and efficiency.
Our Service Commitment
- We respond to your inquiries promptly.
- We meet client deadlines and deliver on time.
- We encourage and answer all client questions.
- We analyze all options so that our recommendations are the best solutions for you.
- We are committed to helping you make smart, timely choices for you and
It is our goal to become and remain your family attorneys for generations